|RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT|
Updated on 17.07.2020.
"Data subject” within the meaning of Regulation 679/2016 is any natural person who is identified or identifiable.
The data subject has the rights to:
- Information about the specific parameters of their personal data processed by the controller (Art. 13 and 14 of GDPR)
- Right to information - right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data (Art. 15 of GDPR)
- Right to rectification - Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) (Art. 17 of GDPR)
- Restriction of the processing when the accuracy of the personal data is contested or processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead (Art. 18 of GDPR)
- Portability - to receive form the controller your personal data "in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format" and to transmit data in that format to another controller by the data subject or directly by the controller (Art. 20 of GDPR)
- Objection to the processing of personal data (Art. 21 of GDPR)
- The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling (Art. 22 of GDPR).
You can exercise your rights under Articles 15-22 of Regulation 679/2016 before Sofia (Metropolitan) Municipality by means of a written application to the registry at: 33 Moskovska St., Sofia in person or by an explicitly authorized person with power of attorney, unless a special law provides otherwise.
You can also submit an application electronically through the official portal of Sofia (Metropolitan) Municipality, module "Electronically signed documents" (https://svc.sofia.bg/e-document) – in the form of an electronic document signed with a qualified electronic signature.
If the application is submitted by an authorized person, a power of proxy is also required.
When submitting an application for the exercise of rights under Regulation 679/2016 to Sofia (Metropolitan) Municipality, you will be asked to identify yourself by providing an identity document, electronic signature or other means of identification.
The personal data provided with the applications are used only for the purposes of exercising the claimed rights. Sofia (Metropolitan) Municipality does not provide this information to third parties.