THE NATIONAL LIBRARY St.St. CYRIL AND METHODIUS
The construction of the library St.St. Cyril and Methodius started in 1942 on the design of architects D. Vasilyov and Iv. Tzolov.
The building was completed after the WW II in 1954.
The monumental building is built in the spirit of neoclassical architecture and is the work of some of the most talented Bulgarian architects who have left lasting traces in the history of architecture.
The library is an architectural and artistic monument of culture of national importance.